The Top Yielding ETFs This WeekFebruary 1, 2011 @ 12:03 PM EST
The Quest For Yield
With interest rates at generational lows, investors are scouring every nook and cranny for yields in their portfolio these days.
Here are the top 5 yielding ETF’s (from our friends at ETF Channel):
Top Yielding ETF’s:
- iShares FTSE NAREIT Mortgage Plus Capped Index Fund (REM): 9.10%
- SPDR Dow Jones International Real Estate ETF (RWX): 8.66%
- iShares High Yield Corporate Bond Fund (HYG): 8.21%
- iShares S&P U.S. Preferred Stock Index Fund (PFF): 7.32%
- SPDR Dow Jones Global Real Estate ETF (RWO): 7.01%
iShares FTSE NAREIT Mortgage Plus Capped Index Fund - Last 12 Months
SPDR Dow Jones International Real Estate ETF - Last 12 Months
iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Real Estate ex-U.S. Index Fund - Last 12 Months
iShares S&P U.S. Preferred Stock Index Fund - Last 12 Months
SPDR Dow Jones Global Real Estate ETF - Last 12 Months
Remember, you are in control your email alerts! You can receive alerts for up to 25 free research report alerts including:
FLASH Headline Alerts: Get an executive summary of the really important market-moving headlines
The “10.0” Report: These are the REAL Best of Breed companies
The Insiders Report: Want to know which stocks Corporate Insiders are buying heavily?
ETF Leaders Report: Don’t Miss TSP’s Weekly ETF Leaders Report
TSP’s Daily TopStock Focus List: It’s Your Own Private Research Department
- The Daily Stock Pick: Our daily stock pick highlights one of our favorite TopStocks that also presents a good entry point at the present time.
To Add or Remove email alerts, simply Login to Your Portfolio and click on Email Alerts