Eurozone Services PMI Above ExpectationsMarch 5, 2013 @ 7:43 AM EST
Europe Update: Service Sector PMI Indices
The final readings for February’s Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) for the service sectors in Europe are out this morning.
Services PMI Final Results:
- Eurozone Services PMI: 47.9 vs. consensus 47.3 and last month’s 48.6
- Germany Services PMI: 54.7 vs. consensus 54.1 and last month’s 55.7
- France Services PMI: 43.7 vs. consensus 42.7 and last month’s 43.6
- Italy Services PMI: 43.6 vs. consensus 43.6 and last month’s 43.9
- Spain Services PMI: 44.7 vs. consensus 46.0 and last month’s 44.3
- UK Services PMI: 51.8 vs. consensus 51.0 and last month’s 51.5
Recall that readings above 50 indicate expansion in the sector while readings under 50 indicate contraction.
iShares EU - Last 12 Months
iShares Germany - Last 12 Months
iShares France - Last 12 Months
iShares Italy - Last 12 Months
Remember, you are in control your email alerts! You can receive alerts for more than 25 free research report alerts including: The “10.0” Report, The Insiders Report, ETF Leaders Report, and The Focus List.