European Manufacturing PMI's Uptick in SeptemberOctober 1, 2012 @ 7:48 AM EST
Europe Update: Manufacturing PMI Indices
The final readings for the Purchasing Managers Indexes (PMI) for Europe were updated today for the month of September. Here are the results:
- Eurozone: 46.1 vs. preliminary 46.0 (August: 45.1)
- Germany: 47.4 vs. preliminary 47.3 (August: 44.7)
- France: 42.7 vs. preliminary 42.6 (August: 46.0)
- UK: 48.4 vs. consensus 49.8 (August: 49.5)
- Italy: 45.7 vs. consensus 44.3 (August: 43.6)
- Spain: 44.5 vs. August: 44.0
- Ireland: 51.8 vs. August 50.9
Recall that readings over 50 represent growth in the sector while readings under 50 suggest the manufacturing sector is contracting.
Other stories on Europe to review:
Stress Tests on Spanish Banks Show...
German IFO Business Climate Index Continues Slide
German Industrial Production Improves in July
ECB to Launch Unlimited Bond Buying Program
Eurozone Services PMI Remain Weak
- Moody's Cuts EU Outlook
iShares EMU - Last 12 Months
iShares France - Last 12 Months
iShares Germany - Last 12 Months
Remember, you are in control your email alerts! You can receive alerts for more than 25 free research report alerts including: The “10.0” Report, The Insiders Report, ETF Leaders Report, and The Focus List.