Wall Street Upgrades/Downgrades for 12/27/11December 27, 2011 @ 8:20 AM EST
If you are serious about staying on top of your portfolios, you will need to keep abreast of what The Street is saying about your stocks. While not all analyst upgrades or downgrades will move a company's stock in a big way, you can rest assured that there are those that will most definitely get traders' attention.
So, be sure to start your day with a quick perusal of the upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street's finest. Below is a summary of today's rating changes:
Wall Street Research Summary
- Teradata (TDC) - Mentioned positively at BofA/Merrill
- Fuel-Tech (FTEK) - Estimates and target raised at Canaccord Genuity
- Visa (V) - Estimates and target raised at Goldman
- VMware (VMW) - Oppenheimer
- Alcoa (AA) - Estimates and target reduced at Jefferies
Long positions in stocks mentioned: none
Remember, you are in control your email alerts! You can receive alerts for more than 25 free research report alerts including: The “10.0” Report, The Insiders Report, ETF Leaders Report, and The Focus List.